Friday 28 January 2011

Initial Reaction

Today we have found out that for this module we will be designing an original character with a strong personality. This character should use body language to convey their emotions and personality.

I am both excited and slightly worried about this module. I am very excited to have a chance to create an original character and test my animation skills. However, I usually struggle to come up with something original without some kind of inspiration. I am going to have to make sure that I do a lot of research and find the inspirartion that I will surely need.

I have had enough experience with animating models in 3D Studio Max for me to be confident enough to do this module. Having said that, I really dont think that I am at a high enough level to give this character a strong personality just by animating. I believe that I lack the experience needed. Not only this but I have several other modules to think about with an equal, or even more, amount of work to do for them.

I will definately try my hardest, as animation is the area in which I am currently considering going into after University. It is just gonna be a struggle getting it to a high enough quality in the limited amount of time I have.

But enough of the doom and gloom. Im sure this module will be great fun and I am eager to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment