Friday 11 February 2011

Camera Angles

As I mentioned before, and as it can be seen from my storyboards, I had always intended for the animation to be mostly shot from one camera angle. This was mainly for the scene where Pigham walks off screen and then suddenly jumps back in (this was inspired by a scene in Fawlty Towers).

However, it was suggested that I should experiment with some more camera angles because not only does having 1 continues camera shot seem boring, but also, you very rarely see any form of animation with a competely stationary camera angle for more than a few seconds.

So I have included a few more close ups and pans in order to make it more cinematic and exciting to watch. This did involve me having to re-animate some of my models in order to suit the new camera angle, but luckily it was nothing major.

Here are a few screenshots of the new, unfinished scenes:






Unfortunately, all of these close-ups make it harder for me find a suitible way of placing my rabbit into the scene as well. The camera mainly focuses on Pigham and I dont really want the camera to be zoomed out enough to include a secondary character if they're not even going to be doing much. Its looking as though I wont be able to include him in my animation after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment