Friday 11 March 2011

Rabbit Animation Test

I tested the first scene where the rabbit would be visible on camera. I decided to just have him in the background, minding his own business, and then laughing at Pigham when the apples fall on his head.



Unfortunately, I am not very happy with the results. I just feel that having another character in the background is too distracting. Especially when he isnt even a main character. I also feel as though I have to put more effort into animating the rabbit than I did for Pigham. In my opinion, its just not worth it. Its a shame that there is a time limit for the animation, because I would have loved to animate the original ending where he steals the apple. However, it probably worked out for the best because I feel that the new ending is far more effective.

I will include the unused animated scene with the rabbit on the disk submitted with the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment