Sunday 20 March 2011

Scene 8



Animation Procedures:
This is a short scene in which Pigham looks sad, before the apple he was after falls off the tree and lands on his head. I simply just manipulated the biped and eyes to make Pigham look sad. When the apple lands on his head, I made him jump slightly, as most people would do if something hard suddenly hit them on the head.

Character Personality:
As I have mentioned before, I believe that emotion is most important in the eyes. As a result, I closed his eyes at an angle and lowered his eye brows to make him look sad. To increase the effect, I made him lower his head and ears slightly in order to make it seem as though he has given up.

When the apple hits him, he suddenly closes his eyes and his eye brows change angles, giving him an angry look. His arms and ears also pop up to make him look alerted.

Camera:
The camera is a close up of his face which strengthens his sad emtions. The camera slowly pans backwards to make it seem like his is becoming smaller, expressing how he currently feels.

Problems:
I had no major problems with this scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment